Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just For Fun

LEFT: About a week ago Cody was in a school play, they performed The Three Piggy Opera. Cody was the stick peddler. She did a great job! She told me she nervous and that her hands were shaking the whole time, but I couldn't see that from the audience. Her mother, however, was not so great and forgot the camera. In an attempt to make amends I had her wake up the next morning and sing her solo. I can't listen to this without thinking of Uncle Anthony's impression of Cody :), so I hope he enjoys this too.

RIGHT: Last Saturday, Cody was walking aroung the house singing the same song over and over. Aaron and I were starting to get tired of it. Just before we were about to tell her to SHHHHUSH, Colten gave her a hint, we're still not sure if she got the hint.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh I love my schmodes!

I'm laughing my head off at Colten. Has he seen you guys cover your ears?

lmbrady said...

LOVE the new look to your blog! So fun!

lmbrady said...

Sorry- that's lmbrady who left the previous comment. I'm still logged into Tyler's class blog I run-forgot to logout.

Karine said...

Love your updated blog look! The family picture is great. What a good looking family you are!
Hope you are surviving this torrenital winter. I