Thursday, February 5, 2009

Updates

Cait:
What luck! Aaron got home a little early and took Caitlyn to her game. Apparently it's true what they say about practice. According to Aaron and the other mom I usually sit with. Caitlyn was noticeably improved. Woo Hoo! I am so happy. I think the next game will be a family event. Aaron has been teaching her how to foul to improve her aggressiveness. She has bruises on her arms from their practice last night. We are also bribing her with Dairy Queen. If she makes a basket or steals the ball from the other team, she can have whatever blizzard she wants.

Colten:
Colten has gone the ways of the backwoods Washington hippies (I don't really know any, I just suspect they might be like this.) He loves nudity! We have to tape his diapers on now and sometimes that doesn't even work! I can always tell when he has stripped down, because it triggers a lively squeal and quickens his step. The pitter patter across the floor is much more happy and quick. What is it about nudity that makes you want to streak?

1 comment:

Me, Myself and I said...

So I TOTALLY know the whole sqealing in delight....HOWEVER - let it just be said here and now that nudity does NOT make me want to streak - it makes me want to HIDE in a VERY VERY dark closet!!!

I am SO glad that Cait is feeling more confident. Sports are scary at first...but I am SO glad that she didn't give up - that she kept trying! GOOD GIRL!!!