Monday, March 9, 2009

Mint Green Gem

Aunt Dee Dee, sent Caitlyn her old snowsuit. Everytime I see it, it makes me giggle. From the mint green suit itself to the mint green goggles to the braided green ear-warmer. Sadly she did not wear the braided ear-warmer today, I will have to wait for a photo of that. I am pretty sure this snowsuit is straight out of the eighties. Caitlyn has absolutely loved this, especially with all the snow we have had this winter. She will play outside for hours with this on. The rest of the kids are jealous of her mint green gem. It snowed here again last night, so I quickly snapped some pictures of Cait in her fine attire. On a side note....Yes, that is our cat out there playing with the kids in the snow. She is a crazy cat, the kids absolutely love her and she enjoys being with them.

This will be one of those pictures that Cait will want to kill me for someday.













Cody getting ready to launch a snow ball. Too bad Cait is well protected in her snowsuit.


1 comment:

Holli said...

I am SO jealous!! I want one of those mint green suits!!