Monday, June 15, 2009

Our Little Artist

Chance has a great imagination and it really comes out in his drawings. He loves to sit and draw and color. Aaron and I really enjoy having him explain to us about his drawings. The one below is one of our favorites. I am hoping he will follow in Aaron's footsteps and develop this talent as he grows.

A quick explanation: Dad (Aaron) is hanging from the helicopter. He was stabbed with a knife and is about to be attacked by that eagle flying towards him. He barely escaped from the bear that was chasing him through the woods. Chance's explanation was much, much, much, :) more detailed, maybe I will have him help me edit this later. There is even a fallen log in the forest and the cave the bear just came out of behind him.



1 comment:

Holli said...

I bet Aaron appreciated the helicopter part since he doesn't like flying!