Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sunny Funny Anna

Anna turned 4 this week! I can't believe how quickly my kids are growing. I registered Cait for middle school and Anna turns 4. How can that be? Anna wanted to have a soda party with Savana for her birthday. It really turned into a sugar party with soda, cakes and candy, I felt sick for the kids after just watching them eat. The girls all had fun dressing up and talking with accents. Even the boys came and joined in after a while, which ended with them turning on the girls and shooting them with water guns. When they were finished with their little party, they traded in their cakes for mud pies. For dinner Anna picked her favorite, which is hot dogs. This little girl loves hot dogs. She is such a funny eater for a kid. I know most kids like hot dogs, but she would rather eat asparagus, than chicken and prefers eggs over pancakes. After dinner we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. When I had asked Anna what she wanted for her birthday, she had quickly answered "ponies, so I can do my hair with them, and a mirror with lights." She did get those ponies and a mirror, but no lights. She was also showered with lots of other gifts. Dresses, and make-up, coloring books and markers and money. She loved it all. We are so grateful to have Anna in our family. She certainly adds a unique style all her own.

Blowing out the candles.




At her soda party.


The whole gang.

2 comments:

Me, Myself and I said...

Happy Birthday Anna!

skbakdi said...

Wishing we were there to celebrate too! : ) Miss you guys